Seeking the help of Westward in developing and implementing a strategy may be the most important financial decision you make.
A Westward solution creates wealth, protects that wealth, and enables you to transfer it to beneficiaries in a tax efficient manner.
An insurance-based solution protects your estate while generating the greatest amount of tax recovery possible. The LifeStep Process is our method for customizing a tax and estate plan. We bring multiple factors into consideration such as your income, investments, number of dependents, business structure and succession plan. This way, we can create a strategy aligned perfectly with your goals and provides you with a high return on investment.
Failure to prepare could result in you paying significantly higher personal taxes than what could otherwise be achieved. After you die, if sufficient funds are not available to pay the estate tax, your beneficiaries could face a liquidity crisis if a loan has to be taken out or if assets need to be sold to pay the tax.
What Westward can do for you:
- Cash flow positive strategies; personal tax recovery exceeds the cost of insurance premiums
- Guaranteed life insurance pay out so your beneficiaries have the cash in hand to cover the estate tax
- In-house tax and insurance expertise to develop and maintain your plan, and who work closely with your personal advisor
- Annual reviews that show how your strategy is performing and provide journal entries for tax reporting purposes
- No obligation. The estate assessment is free. Fees are only paid if you and your advisor agree that the strategy is worth pursuing
Talk to your accountant, lawyer or finacial advisor about whether a Westward plan is right for you. We will review your situation, and can then meet with you to outline how the proposed plan works, show you the tax recovery that can be generated year over year, and gather additional information that can be used to further optimize your solution. If you decide to move forward, Westward will work with your advisor to implement the plan and maintain it over the long term.